Having a positive and welcoming atmosphere is important to the team at BrookStone Medical Center. BSMC provides many motivational incentives for patients who are enrolled in treatment. The purpose of these incentives are to get patients involved in the program and enjoy their time in clinic. This year BSMC is creating bi-monthly giveaways for all currently enrolled patients and new admissions into the program.
These giveaways typically are coordinated around holidays or local events in the community. The giveaways also encourage goal setting, treatment progress and building relationships. Prizes are displayed inside the clinic for patients to view and place their giveaway tickets every two weeks. Tickets for the giveaways are acquired by attending group meetings, life skills classes, one on one counseling meetings, and other positive treatment progression.
The clinic is beginning to create many different life skills classes as well as goal setting events to encourage patients treatment progress and acknowledge milestones in each persons recovery. BSMC will be hosting events such as creating ‘Vision Boards’ to help patients remember their short term and long term goals in treatment as well as their daily life.
Currently BSMC is hosting a ‘Independence Day Giveaway’ for current patients enrolled in treatment. This giveaway includes prizes such as; A new car, bikes, bus passes and shoes. The goal of this giveaway is to aid in the transportation of BSMC patients! It has been said in the area that transportation is the number one set-back in patients recovery. Transportation makes it difficult for patients to get to counseling, group meetings and come into the clinic each day for treatment. BSMC has decided to host a large scale giveaway to give back to the patients, advertise for new clients and have some fun!
Below are the rules and regulations for the independence day giveaway. If you are a current patient interested in participating please read through the following information to start earning giveaway tickets:
BSMC INDEPENDENCE DAY GIVEAWAY
RULES AND REGULATIONS
THE PURPOSE OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS TO ADDRESS THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC IN THE STATE OF UTAH. THE OVERALL GOAL OF BSMC IS TO REACH CLIENTS AND POTENTIAL CLIENTS SUFFERING FROM THIS DISEASE TO SEEK TREATMENT AND REMAIN IN TREATMENT FOR A HEALTHIER OUTCOME. WE ARE LOOKING TO HAVE HIGHER PATIENT COMPLIANCE AND RETENTION. THE BROOKSTONE MEDICAL CENTER INDEPENDENCE DAY GIVEAWAY WILL BE HELD THE FIRST WEEKEND OF JULY IN 2017. THE FIRST PRIZE WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY WILL BE GIVEN THE DESIGNATED CAR AT BSMC. THERE WILL BE SEVERAL OTHER WINNERS OF THE GIVEAWAY THAT WILL BE GIVEN PRIZES SUCH AS: A BIKE, A ST GEORGE LOCAL BUS PASS OR A NEW PAIR OF SHOES. THE PRIZES ARE GIVEN TO HELP AID WINNERS IN THEIR TRANSPORTATION. PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN AS IS, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS, REIMBURSEMENTS OR TRANSFERS OF PRIZES ALLOWED AT THE GIVEAWAY.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY PATIENTS MUST INQUIRE ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY TICKETS TO THE BILLING DEPARTMENT: MADISON OR KORTNEE. ALL GIVEAWAY TICKETS AWARDED WILL BE KEPT ON A DETAILED LEDGER IN THE BILLING DEPARTMENT. GIVEAWAY TICKETS WILL ONLY BE DISPERSED ONCE BY THE BILLING DEPARTMENT. QUALIFICATIONS FOR GIVEAWAY TICKETS WILL ONLY BE VALID BEGINNING FEBRUARY 6TH OF 2017. GIVEAWAY TICKETS WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- ENROLLING AS A NEW PATIENT AT BSMC – 1 TICKET: ANY NEW PATIENT AS OF FEBRUARY, 6TH 2017 WILL RECEIVE ONE GIVEAWAY TICKET FOR ENTERING THE PROGRAM. ALL PATIENTS PREVIOUSLY ENROLLED AT BSMC WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE ONE GIVEAWAY TICKET PLACED IN THE GIVEAWAY FOR PREVIOUSLY ENROLLING INTO TREATMENT. READMISSIONS WILL NOT RECEIVE ANOTHER GIVEAWAY TICKET – EACH PATIENT IS LIMITED TO ONE GIVEAWAY TICKET FOR ADMITTING INTO BSMC FOR THE DURATION OF THE GIVEAWAY .
- REFER A FRIEND TO BSMC – 2 TICKETS: IF A PATIENT REFERS A FRIEND TO BSMC, AND THEY ADMIT INTO THE PROGRAM THE ORIGINAL PATIENT WILL RECEIVE TWO GIVEAWAY TICKET FOR THE REFERRAL. EACH NEW ADMIT WILL ONLY BE GRANTED ONE REFEREE – SEVERAL PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE GIVEAWAY TICKETS FOR ONE REFERRAL. REFERRAL MUST SPECIFY PATIENT OF REFERENCE.
- LIKE BSMC FACEBOOK PAGE – 1 TICKET: PATIENTS MAY RECEIVE A GIVEAWAY TICKET FOR LIKING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. PATIENTS ARE LIMITED TO ONE GIVEAWAY TICKET FOR LIKING THE FACEBOOK PAGE. PARTICIPANTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LIKE THE PAGE SEVERAL TIMES.
- SHARE A BSMC FACEBOOK POST – 1 TICKET: PATIENTS MAY RECEIVE A GIVEAWAY TICKET FOR SHARING THE BSMC BLOG POSTS OR EVENT POSTS ON THEIR OWN FACEBOOK PAGE. THESE POSTS WILL TYPICALLY BE POSTED ONCE A WEEK. PATIENTS WILL ONLY RECEIVE ONE GIVEAWAY TICKET PER SEPARATE POST WITH A MAX OF ONE FACEBOOK SHARE OF A POST PER WEEK.
- FOLLOW BSMC ON INSTAGRAM – 1 TICKET: PATIENTS MAY RECEIVE ONE GIVEAWAY TICKET FOR FOLLOWING BSMC ON INSTAGRAM. PARTICIPANTS ARE PERMITTED ONLY ONE GIVEAWAY TICKET FOR FOLLOWING BSMC INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR DURATION OF THE GIVEAWAY .
- ATTEND A COUNSELING EVENT – 1 TICKET: ATTENDANCE IS ONLY FOR BSMC COUNSELING EVENTS OR EDUCATIONAL CLASSES TO RECEIVE A GIVEAWAY TICKET. NO OUTSIDE COUNSELING VERIFICATIONS WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS GIVEAWAY . THIS INCLUDES BSMC CLASSES SUCH AS:
- ONE ON ONE COUNSELING
- WRAP PROGRAMS
- MONTHLY WRAP (8 HOUR CLASS, RECEIVES FIVE TICKETS)
- EDUCATION CLASSES
- LIFE SKILLS CLASSES
- PEER TO PEER MEETING
- FAMILY SUPPORT MEETING
- MEDICATION GROUP EDUCATION
- BUDGETING CLASS
- RESUME CLASS
- GRIEF AND LOSS CLASS
- VETERANS SUPPORT GROUP
- COUPLES SUPPORT GROUPS
- DREAM BOARDS AND WORK BOOK ASSIGNMENTS
- BSMC ONLINE EDUCATION
- MEETING TO UPDATE CARE PLAN WITH COUNSELOR
COUNSELING GIVEAWAY TICKETS WILL BE LIMITED TO ONE TICKET PER HOUR OF COUNSELING ATTENDED
- CLEAN URINALYSIS/DRUG TESTING – 1 TICKET: PATIENTS WILL BE GIVEN ONE GIVEAWAY TICKET PER CLEAN UA SIGNED OFF AT BROOKSTONE MEDICAL CENTER. UA MAY ONLY CONTAIN MEDICATION THAT HAS BEEN PRESCRIBED BY BSMC AND APPROVED BY THE MEDICAL TEAM.
- LAB WORK – 2 TICKETS: PATIENTS WILL RECEIVE TWO GIVEAWAY TICKETS FOR LAB WORK THAT IS RETURNED TO BSMC AFTER INTAKE APPOINTMENT.
- NALOXONE – 1 TICKET: PATIENTS WILL RECEIVE A GIVEAWAY TICKET ONE TIME WHEN PROOF OF NALOXONE KIT IS PICKED UP FROM PHARMACY.
PATIENTS ELIGIBLE WILL ONLY BE CURRENT CLIENTS AT BSMC OR CLIENTS WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE PROGRAM AND HAVE BEEN FAVORABLY DISCHARGED ACCORDING TO MEDICAL AND COUNSELING GUIDELINES. THE CAR IS GIVEN TO PATIENT AS IS. THERE IS NO WRITTEN OR EXPRESSED WARRANTY OR CASH VALUE. IT IS THE WINNER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR THE CAR. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY